The Federal Circuit has nationwide jurisdiction in a variety of subject areas including international trade, government contracts, patents, trademarks, certain money claims against the U.S. Government, federal personnel, veterans’ benefits and public safety officers’ benefits claims.
- Technical review of all filing rules
- Download via PACER all appendix docs
- Prepare & Index the Proof Appendix
- Review Brief for compliance
- Prepare Table of Content
- Prepare Table of Authorities
- Print, bind, file and serve all copies
We can either handle all of your formatting (brief and/or appendix), or you can send us a final copy (PDF) for technical review before filing. We can ECF file for you, or you can file from your office and let us handle the printing, filing and service (if required). Contact us for the specifics for your case.
Federal Circuit Brief