We not only provide the technical skill for the hyperlinking, but we also provide the research and access of case law, brief cites and appendix references. Brief Hyperlinking is applicable to every brief, project and court regardless of size.
Enhanced features include:
- 100% digital printing
- 18,000 pages per hour print output
- Brief and appendix proofs via e-mail (PDF), next-day air, or fax
- Direct e-mail and voice with all of our JDs and support staff
- Initial brief conversion within four hours, revisions 30 minutes thereafter
- Brief uploading and direct email to Circuit Courts and U.S. Supreme Court
- Hypertext links for briefs, appendices, records
- Extended weekend, holiday hours and revisions of text up to the filing date
Click to download PDF samples of hyperlinked briefs.
- U.S. Supreme Court Brief
- Circuit Court Brief
Usage of CD-ROM technology offers significant advantages to clients. The CD is portable, convenient and cost-effective. Briefs, records or appendices are converted to pdf images, which can be universally viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader, hyperlinked for instant display and then printed.
Attributes of Hyperlinks and CD ROM usage:
- Scanning of documents into one database
- Page numbering and headings electronically set
- Document conversion into pdf images
- Table of Contents for briefs, records and appendices can be hyperlinked
- Appendix and record references in brief text can be hyperlinked
- Table of authorities and internal case cites and statues can be hyperlinked
- CD output available for any document or court